7 fool-proof ways to cheat-proof your marriage
Thanks to Kristen Stewart, Mrs Rupert Sanders joins Mrs Clinton, Mrs Woods, Mrs Schwarzenegger and a lot of other cheated on wives. All these wives are amazing stunning women and their husbands have cheated on them!
What chance do we, normal women, have?
What possesses them? Their mistresses are usually less attractive and definitely inferior in a position and status compared to their wives.Here are 7 powerful ways to cheatproof your relationship and prevent him from cheating:
- Select wisely. Some men are just serial cheaters and you can do nothing to stop them. You will be able to identify them quite easily, though. Serial cheaters crave attention and will flirt with anyone around, whether it is waitress, boss or their neighbor. They usually have a lot of female “friends” around. They might confide that the reason they broke up with an ex-girlfriend was her “trust issues”. If you see one or more red flags, stay away. It is not worth it, there is a very slim possibility that you can “fix” him. In addition, read here: Five tests to determine if your partner will cheat.
- Remember: cheating is almost never about sex. Most men cheat because they need validation of their manhood, because they want to feel big and strong, because they want to boost their Ego. Anthony Weiner’s affair began with Meagan complimenting on Facebook that one of his speeches was: “Hottttt.” So, do not wait for other girls to compliment him. Make sure he feels validated and appreciated in your relationships. So he does not have to seek validation externally.
- Be his best friend. The more connections you have, the less likely he is to treat you lightly. If you are his best friend, you share a lot, you have hobbies together, you know everything that is happening at his work, he knows everything about your life, then he has a lot to lose by hurting you. So he is less likely to venture out. Read here how to be friends with your man.
- Educate. Sometimes, it is important to identify the boundaries. If you treat it seriously, if fidelity and loyalty are very important for you to feel secure in the relationships, tell him. Tell him: “I love and respect you a lot but if you even think of cheating on me, this love and respect can be lost and I can’t help it because loyalty is paramount for me”.
- Grow and change. Grow together and separately. Grow as a person; do not melt in your relationships. Look for new hobbies, books, movies and projects that expand your horizons and challenge your comfort zone. People who have a thirst for knowledge and fun are great to be around. Change, surprise him and yourself. Try new hairstyles, looks, designs, make up techniques. Go for a date in some different restaurant or try a new holiday destination. For more dramatic change (if you need some real adrenalin): change your career if it does not satisfy you anymore or move together to a new city/country.
- Encourage, empower and inspire him. If he feels great in the relationships, he is not stupid (generally) and he should not look around. If he is ecstatic with an amazing woman he has, he will be afraid to risk this special connection. You can encourage and inspire if you focus on positive in your relationships. Instead of being afraid to lose him, you can focus on how amazing he is in looking after you and washing your car. Remember, things we focus on expand.
- Love and cherish yourself. At the end of the day, the most important relationships are the ones with yourself. If you love and support yourself, you are not afraid to loose love, because you always have it. And if you love yourself, you are confident that even if he cheats on you, you will be able to find a better man who deserves you. If you forgot what it means to love yourself, get 100 great ideas on how to love yourself better for free.
So, become his best friend and admirer. Become his inspiration. Become the person who supports him in everything. Give him so much love and appreciation that no mistress can compete. BUT more importantly don’t forget about yourself!