The Princessa: Machiavelli for Women by Harriet Rubin
- Don’t play by their rules. Change the game.
- Win by “besting”. You don’t have to put other people down in order to raise yourself up.
- Win by winning people over. People don’t like to be defeated, but they like to be won over.
- Have strong feelings and don’t feel ashamed of expressing them.
- Have strong desires and don’t feel ashamed of fulfilling them.
- Strengthen your opponents because they are potential allies.
- Love and war are the same thing.